Kim works with people who present with a range of difficulties which including:
• Anxiety disorders (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD, Social Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, panic and phobias)
• Trauma (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTSD)
• Bipolar disorder
• Adjustment difficulties (problems adjusting to relationship breakdowns, losses such as those related to physical health problems or changing roles)
• Complicated bereavement
• Low self-esteem
• Relationship difficulties
• Difficulties associated with neurodegenerative diseases (i.e., dementia) including carer stress and low mood and anxiety following diagnoses.
Kim will consider other conditions on a case by case basis. Kim will complete a comprehensive assessment and offer an evidence based treatment if appropriate. Where individual therapy may not be helpful Kim will work to signpost to the most appropriate service.
Kim has extensive experience and feels competent in effectively treating many presenting difficulties, in an empathic, non-judgmental and person-centred way.